Ki’s Menu October 3rdOctober 4, 2016
Crazy schedule kicked into overdrive this week? See how we can ease your pain :)October 16, 2016
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, complete with all the fixins’🙂 After such a luxurious meal over the weekend, I’m sure we’re all ready for some lighter fare. With that in mind, here’s what we have for you this week –
This Week’s Menu
- buffalo wing style baked cauliflower
- horseradish dipping sauce
- dill/garlic veggie sticks
- lemon/garlic lentil/kale salad
- cancer fighting salad
*** please place your order anytime BEFORE noon on wednesday.
- cabbage noodles with broccoli and sweet red peppers in tahini sauce
- roasted eggplant chunks with cumin
- Moroccan inspired flavoured quinoa
- cancer-fighting salad
*** please place your order anytime before 9am on Friday.
These meals are anti-inflammatory, cancer-fighting, multiple sclerosis-fighting, diabetic-friendly, heart-healthy and low carb.