What does Ki’s Kitchen have in store for you this week?
Flavours that will warm your stomach, nourish your body, and tastes that will have you dancing with happiness!! Not to mention being sugar free cancer fighting diabetic friendly, and MOST important – CUSTOMISED to suit YOUR NEEDS!
Place your order today!
Monday January 15, 2018
– Trinidad style stewed pigeon peas
– Coconut infused quinoa
– Trinidad style sauteed bok choi
-“Fried” long bean, not actually fried
-“Fried” bitter melon, not actually fried
Wednesday January 17, 2018
– Baked falafels with tahini
– Red lentil soup with spinach leaves
Friday January 19, 2018
– Indian Bowl of Rajma (Indian style red kidney beans)
– Light and fluffy quinoa with cumin
– Coconut/cabbage/curry leaf warm slaw
– Sauteed spinach with mustard seeds
– Eggplant in garam masala with green chilis
**Please note ALL dishes must be ordered the day BEFORE by 12:00 p.m. This ensures the freshness of ingredients and diligence in its preparation.