This week we are continuing with vata pacifying meals, to the extent possible.
Last week we talked about an unbalanced vata dosha affecting the mind, with regards to anxiety, stress and depression.
This week we’re addressing how the imbalance affects those with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis.
As per usual, we will be avoiding those foods that seek to aggravate both RA and MS, such as – dairy, sugar, processed foods, caffeine, alcohol, and the bad oils.
RA and MS can be debilitating if left untreated, and diet plays a major role in this process.
Our aim this week is not only to feed you wholesome vata pacifying foods, but also to inspire those who need them, to try new vegetable combinations, in order to help themselves. Please SHARE this post with someone you love and can benefit.
To place your order please click on the link – www.kiskitchen.com/ordering
** Please note the TIME CHANGES –
Monday, June 18th – **TIME CHANGE – Monday’s meal will be delivered on SUNDAY, June 17th. All orders must be received no later than 11am on Sunday.
– turmeric infused red lentil daal soup with okra, spinach and a slight amount of black forbidden rice
– turmeric and ginger fresh green beans
– cauliflower roasted with coconut oil and green herbs
– Salad of cucumbers, watercress, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a parsley/mustard vinaigrette
Wednesday, June 20th – **TIME CHANGE – Wednesday’s meal will be delivered on SUNDAY, June 17th. All orders must be received no later than 11am on Sunday.
– organic miso based soup with roasted sweet potatoes, mung bean noodles, bok choi, asparagus, walnuts, fresh ginger, and fresh cilantro.
– Immune boosting salad in a coconut/lime vinaigrette
Friday, June 22nd – FRIDAY TAKE AWAY RETURNS
– Cauliflower/white bean mash
– Sauteed shiitake mushrooms and fresh herbs
– Roasted broccoli and kale with coconut oil
– Immune boosting salad
Restrictive diets can be a deterrent when preparing meals that will help to heal and fuel your body, as they can be time consuming and require a lot of planning. Thank goodness you have Ki’s Kitchen to help you along the way. To order from us click on the link – www.kiskitchen.com/ordering
From our kitchen to yours,